Worried about your sales ? Don’t stop selling… but change how you sell.
18 Steps for Companies During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Here’s an 18-step pandemic sales checklist;
- Accept that this will be slow and hard.
- Recognize that your client is the Hero, and you’re the Helper.
- Commit to a long-term sales mindset.
- Choose to practice compassion, empathy, and patience.
- Understand (and secure) your immediate sales and marketing situation.
- Adjust your annual sales targets, including the impact on your P&L.
- Create lower-commitment “bite-size” sales offerings.
- Outline an iterative plan to create high-value marketing content, for sales support.
- Show the love to your current clients.
- Reconnect with all active sales prospects, leading with your high-value content.
- Create a re-engagement campaign, to reach past prospects.
- Craft a high-value offer for any cold sales outreach.
- Stay accountable, including your followup process.
- Build and strengthen referral partnerships.
- Enlist your team to help.
- Seek bizdev advice from a range of sources.
- Find ways to take breaks.
- Recognize that you’ll likely survive this.